I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your team building needs. I am in a constant state of personal education, so I will add to this list as I find proven tools that I feel you can benefit from. I am sure that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals. I may own or be in partner in some of these companies.
My Most Recommended
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are the five that you should know about. I find myself recommending these resources again and again, in emails and on podcasts. I use them because they make my life easier, and I’m confident you’ll agree too.
|Fiverr: Words cannot express how much I love this website. I invest hundreds of dollars on Fiverr services each month. I believer that you when it comes to promotion, you master the technique, the outsource it. Dawn and I have found several outsourcers that we have ongoing business relationships that we found on this website. If you need something done, look here first!|
|WebinarJam: As some of you know I owned the first online webinar company, ORBITALK, way back in 2000 when no one knew what a webinar was. It is a long story, but I have been using GotoMeetings for the last several years. I invest $497.00 a MONTH for my 1000 seat room. Recently I joined Webinar Jam, which is $397.00 a year. WJ has many great features and is the webinar service I recommend. WEBINAR JAM|
|The MLMTrainingClub.com is our 18 months to Network Mastery CD of the month and membership website. If you would like to learn more you can learn more you watch the recorded webinar here.|
|Bluehost: Reliable web hosting is very important in today’s marketing world. You would not believe some of the horror stories we have had with hosting companies over the years. When people ask me about hosting today I recommend Blue Host. Why? Because it’s incredibly easy to use with 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service via phone or chat. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site. Also, you can use the same hosting account for multiple domains if you plan on creating more websites. You can click here for a special discount rate of less than 5 bucks a month!|
|Drop Cards: I believe network marketers should never leave the house without drop cards. A drop card is basically a business card with a classified ad on it. We have tested multiple cards over the years, and the $100 Bill cards provide the best bang for the buck.|
LeadPages: Continuing on the easy-to-use theme, this is by far my favorite tool for easily creating high-quality landing pages and squeeze pages. LeadPages will help you convert viewers into subscribers or buyers. Best of all, it works both with WordPress and non-WordPress sites alike. (Click here for a FREE Webinar Replay that demos the software and shares rapid list-building tips for your email list. You won’t be disappointed!)
AudioBooks.com: I listen to books—it’s a massive timesaver, and I learn better by listening! I use Audiobooks.com. If you use the highlighted link, you will get three things:
1. A 30-day free trial.
2. One free credit you can use to download any book that you’d like.
3. The exclusive audio version of my best-selling book, Change Your Financial Mindset, for free.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- 1ShoppingCart.com: I have been using 1 Shopping Cart for over fifteen years for my email delivery, digital product delivery, and affiliate programs. I like this program because you can start small and scale it as your business grows and you can operate full blown online stores with this backend system. You can free trial by clicking here.
- E-Junkie: This is a program that I am hearing a lot of good things about, but have not used as of yet. We do have a new project we are working on and plan on using E Junkie on the backend. It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, Clickbank & 2CheckOut. Works like They offer a very low flat price to use. It also has an affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
- Stripe.com: Stripe is a step up from Paypal and easily, and directly integrates with most platforms like ClickFunnels.com.
- LeadPages: The best tool, hands down, for easily creating high-quality landing and squeeze pages. Works with WordPress and non-wordpress sites. (Click here for a FREE Webinar Replay that demos the software and shares some rapid list-building tips for your email list. You will NOT be disappointed!)
- ClickFunnels: This system does more than just create squeeze pages and does more than what LeadPages, Wix, Online Sales Pro, etc. all do.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter on several of our stand alone niche websites. For a free step-by-step tutorial, check out The Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Newsletter
Getting Help from Others / Outsourcing
After you start creating cash flow in your business outsource every day -to-day activity you can as we talk about in the TIME MANAGEMENT FOR NETWORK MARKETERS WEBINAR available here
Is probably the most popular website to find skilled people you can outsource to. Popular outsourcing companies eLance and Odesk came together to form Upwork. Over the years I have found dozens of skilled people to help me in my businesses with they two webesites.
If you do any sponsoring or building in foreign countries or work with outsourcers, it can be a challenge nightmare track of what time it is in the country you are calling. Go to: Local Times and you can set up a customized page with all of your favorite places to call. Easy, and you don’t have to worry about that and it is Free.
This is a unique website that you can use if you need a logo design. It’s in a contest format. You submit the description of what you want, and designers will compete against each other to win money.
This is the service I use to get transcripts done for my podcasts and videos.
I just recently hired a full-time VA and this is where I got him. Virtual Staff Finder is the best and quickest headhunter service on the web if you’re looking for high quality VAs for anything you want done by someone else for your online business. It’s run by my buddy Chris Ducker and I highly recommend it.
If you operate multiple social media accounts HootSuite is mandatory. This is the program our social media manger uses and I highly recommend it.
- LegalZoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
Leaders are Readers! When I first entered the network marketing industry at age 20 I was not a reader. I have a mild form of dyslexia so reading and even writing blog post can be a little challenging for me. However the great Charlie Tremendous Jones sold me on reading, and when I discovered that book stores actually had a personal development section, I was hooked. In the early days, I set a goal to read twenty books a year, and had a sheet numbered 1-20 on my goal board. Every time I read a new book, title went on my sheet. Today, some 30+ years later it is interesting to go back and look at those sheets, and very humbling to realize what a positive impact reading those books has made for me and many others.
“Ladies and Gentleman there is a reason large homes have Libraries”
Below are the books that I feel should be part of every network marketing leaders library
If you don’t already know, I am not much on wasting time in front of the TV set. As a matter of fact when I started in the network marketing industry I actually taped my goals to my TV Screen. I would ask myself is what on this screen more important to you than the reasons you have for doing the business? That may seem harsh, but I learned along time ago if you are hard on yourself, life will be easier on you. With that said, today, because of laptop computers I can make a case for watching entrepreneur oriented shows like THE PROFIT, SHARK TANK, & BLUE COLLAR MILLIONAIRES. I have always believed that Greed and Ego are the two things that bring down more companies and organizations than anything else, and if you want to get insight into these tow terrible mindsets, no show will take you deeper than AMERICAN CREED on CNBC.
With that said, I have always enjoyed going to a Movie on date night. I really enjoy movies based upon true stories, the depict the struggles, sacrifices, and teamwork it takes to accomplish what most think can’t be done. Below is my list of favorite movies, and I will add to the list from time to time. You have probably seen many of them, but if there are a few you have missed, like perhaps, Mr. Holland’s Opus, don’t miss them. Why waste your time on some brain numbing, meaningless flick when you can use that time to be inspired?
DALE CALVERT’S TRAINING PRODUCTS ON AMAZON